Introduction Ukraine has the largest percentage of older people affected by conflict in a single country in the world with approximately one quarter of the population in Ukraine being over 60 years...
OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- Civilians have been killed and injured in ongoing fighting while attacks on infrastructure have left people without heat or water.
- Declaration of “Martial law” in Donetska, Khersonska, Luhanska and Zaporizka oblasts creates concern over access and movements for civilians living in these areas.
- The humanitarian community continues to scale up winterization assistance as the cold season approaches.
- Humanitarian partners have delivered additional aid in retaken areas of Donetska, Kharkivska and Khersonska oblasts and in Dnipropetrovska oblast.
- 13.47 million people reached with humanitarian assistance and protection since February 2022.
Humanitarian Crisis in Ukraine
Ukrainian Crisis - Analysis Brief: Humanitarian conditions for older people in conflict affected Ukraine (07 November 2022)
Ukraine: Energy infrastructure damage - Situation overview for 10-24th October 2022
The invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 has led to wide-spread infrastructural damage across the country. Most recently, between 10th and 24th October, the number and severity of conflict incidents...
WFP Limited Emergency Operation - Ukraine External Situation Report #30 (6 November 2022)
Key Highlights As power outages and disruptions in basic services amidst cold temperatures threaten livelihood of civilians nationwide, WFP faces a funding shortfall of USD 664 million until April...
Maps and Infographics
General Assembly Adopts Text Recommending Creation of Register to Document Damages Caused by Russian Aggression Against Ukraine, Resuming Emergency Special Session
Ukraine: Humanitarians bring water, food, medicines and other essential supplies for thousands of people in Kherson [EN/RU/UK]
Ukraine + 17 more
Russia’s War on Ukraine | Latest Civil Protection Response - DG ECHO Daily Map | 08/11/2022
Appeals and Response Plans
Ukraine Flash Appeal (March-August 2022) [EN/RU/UK]
UN Business Guide: Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis (April 2022)
Ukraine + 7 more
Ukraine Situation: UNHCR Revised Supplementary Appeal 2022, Addendum for increased requirements in Ukraine, October 2022
Ukraine + 5 more
Ukraine Situation: UNHCR Revised Supplementary Appeal 2022
Poland + 8 more
Ukraine Situation Regional Refugee Response Plan (March - December 2022)
Ukraine + 6 more
IOM Flash Appeal - Ukraine and Neighbouring Countries: April 2022
Ukraine + 10 more
Humanitarian Action for Children 2022 - Ukraine and Refugee Outflow
Ukraine + 6 more
WHO Emergency Appeal: Ukraine & refugee-receiving and hosting countries (May 2022 Update) [EN/RU]
Ukraine + 1 more
UNFPA Appeal for Ukraine (19 April 2022)
FAO Ukraine Rapid Response Plan, March - December 2022 (Revised version)
Ukraine - Humanitarian Response Plan 2022 (February 2022) [EN/UK]
Ukraine Humanitarian Needs Overview 2022 (February 2022) [EN/UK]
Ukraine Crisis Response Plan 2021 - 2023
Ukraine Humanitarian Fund (March 2022)
- UNHCR Operational Data Portal: Ukraine Refugee Situation
- UNHCR Ukraine - Help for refugees and asylum-seekers
- ICRC Useful information for people affected by the conflict in Ukraine/Корисна інформація для людей, які постраждали від конфлікту в Україні
- UN in Ukraine
- United Nations Black Sea Grain Initiative Joint Coordination Centre
- OCHA Ukraine
- IAEA: The Conflict in Ukraine
- IAEA: Конфликт на Украине
- Camp Coordination and Camp Management Cluster: Ukraine
- Emergency Telecommunications Cluster: Ukraine
- Food Security Cluster: Ukraine
- Logistics Cluster: Ukraine
- Nutrition Cluster: Ukraine